My Favorite Holidays And Why I Like Them!!!

My first favorite holiday is Christmas. It is my favorite because everyone is in a good spirit and everyone is joyful. Christmas is the time to celebrate Jesus’s birthday, and have a good time with your family and friends. My family and I share what we are thankful for and why. We also give presents to the homeless so they can actually have a Christmas. Finally, I like when we get presents from Santa.

My second favorite holiday is Easter. It is my second favorite because we get candy, and get to try to find eggs that are hidden. Easter is the time to celebrate the oldest festival of a Christian Church. It is also about having a good spirit and being a loyal person. My family and I give food to the homeless, and see that each kid gets to eat a good meal. Finally, I like when we get to eat food and have a family reunion.

Compact Pug ElfCreative Commons License DaPuglet via Compfight

My third and last favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. It is my third favorite because we get to eat and have a good time. Thanksgiving is about being joyful and being kind to the people you love. This holiday is not about getting presents, but it is about having a family reunion and eating. My family and I go to my grandma´s and aunt´s house to have Thanksgiving. Finally, I like when I spend time with my family and eating with them.